We called to see if D&B would work on a SAAB with a possible turbo problem and they said sure. The car was towed to D&B on May 17, 2012. On the following day (the 18th) we called at 10:56, 11:11, 3:50, 4:23 checking for an estimate . Told us about a week. The next time (love the fact call logs are easy to get these days) was at 4:45 p.m. when my husband called them on the 23rd. We were surprised they had not been in contact with us but knew the turbo was going to have to be rebuilt. We were told then to call back at 1:00 p.m. the next day and the car should be ready. Oh, in a previous call Stan the office manager had ask for a $500 deposit which we did. We called the morning of the 24th and made another $400 payment as we had been told the car would be ready that afternoon. According to the phone log, my husband called them at 1:15 p.m. expecting the car to be ready. Seems at that time, Dennis told my husband that the car had a problem and they were going to have to expedite the turbo back to whoever rebuilds them as there was some kind of leak. So we were to check back the next morning, the 25th. At 10:32 D&B called us (for the 2nd time since they had the car) and said it was good news that the leak had been fixed and for us to again call them about 1:00 that afternoon as it should be ready. At 1:07 on the 25th, my husband called and was told the car was ready to come get it. My husband told Stan that I had an appointment and it might be Saturday before we could pick the car up and we were told no problem. We did hurry and were able to get the car. My husband went inside to pay and came back out and told me the key should be in the car. Nope. So had to go back in the building and find the key. I was now running late for my appointment, so go it, started the car and the radio blarred on as loud as possible and the auto ac had been totally set to manual and was on full force. I made a left turn out of their parking lot and sat at the red light waiting to turn onto 1st street. I was trying to get the radio and a/c back to normal. Made the turn and looked down and the check engine light was on along with the cruise control. I was late and my husband was behind me so I called him on his cell and ask him to call and let them know I had a check engine light on. About this time, I had to stop and the brakes went straight down to the floor and made a HORRIBLE noise. I told my husband to make sure they knew this also. He called Stan back right away and Stan was very surprised by the check engine light being on and the brake and told us to bring the car back first thing in the morning. They opened at 9 and Craig was there at 9. They said the check engine code was an oxygen detector and to put a different gas in the car and let the "oil burn off". They did reset the light but it came back on right away. My husband drove the car home and told me what was going on. He had planned to spend the entire day waiting on the car which took about 30 minutes. They said they could find nothing wrong with the brakes. When my husband got home, I found the "burn it off" unacceptable and was now curious as to why they would let a car leave the shop with a check engine light on. Called back and talked to Stan who told my husband he could pay $90 and have the oxygen sensor replaces. Craig called back and ask to speak to Dennis who told him that we were in such a hurry to get the car back (and we were as we were using a rental but we wanted the car fIXED) that he did not do his normal 200 mile test drive. If he really wanted to do the test drive, my biggest questions was when Stan was told Saturday would probably better for us to pick the car up, why did he not say that would be great and had the time to "drive to Kyle". We were totally upfront that FRiday pickup would be pushing us. Also, why was the radio even fooled with along with the cruise control and the a/c and I LOVED the greasy hand print left in a few spaces on the leather seats. Dennis did ask to have the car back for a few days to make his test drive but since we did return the car first thing this morning, and my husband had planned to wait for the car all day if needed, why did he not suggest that while we were there, but even the bigger question is why did they not agree eagerly to picking up Saturday morning, instead of saying we were rushing them???? He would have had from 2:00 on Friday to all day on Saturday to do his test drive. So now, it is our fault???? Really???? Talked to SAAB a few minutes ago, and what we learned were these people have no clue about SAABs. Dennis said we did not give them a chance to fix the problem, but hello, they got the car back this morning and still did not. I now have no trust in them at all so why would I go back a THIRD time. Dennis, we gave you a chance at 9:00 this morning to make it right, you chose not to!!! read more