1. Chapman Ford

0

Marysville, OH

Cancel

Open app

Search

Chapman Ford

3.7 (3 reviews)

Chapman Ford Photos

You might also consider

Recommended Reviews - Chapman Ford

Your trust is our priority, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Learn more about reviews.
Yelp app icon
Browse more easily on the app
Review Feed Illustration
Photo of John C.
6
68
47

1 year ago

Called 5 times to confirm an appointment and they never responded or answered me back. Ive since crossed them off my list. BooM DONE!!

Helpful 0
Thanks 0
Love this 0
Oh no 0

7 years ago

Helpful 0
Thanks 0
Love this 0
Oh no 0
Photo of Trey M.
276
2
0

8 years ago

Helpful 0
Thanks 0
Love this 0
Oh no 0

Ask the Community - Chapman Ford

You might also consider

Verify this business for free

People searched for Car Dealers 230 times last month within 15 miles of this business.

Verify this business

Performance Luxury Sport

Performance Luxury Sport

(8 reviews)

The worst experience of trying to buy a vehicle in my lifetime no transparency whatsoever!! seem…read morevery, very shady. Would not recommend this Place to anyone. If you decide to go here do not deal with Cory the sales manager! This guy is in way over his head!

Horrible experience. Unethical and untrustworthy…read more This email was also copied to Cory (Sales Manager) who I was working with. Mr. Daniels and Mr. Snyder, Last weekend, I drove 3 hours to test drive a 2019 Corvette Grand Sport Convertible listed for sale at your Marysville location. I met with Cory. We had pre-negotiated the price at $58,000 plus tax. I offered to put a down payment to hold it, and he said they don't do that. He assured me it would not be sold to anyone else. When I drove the car, there were a few things that made it not perfect, and Cory offered to sell it to me at $57,500. On a second test drive, the check engine light came on. He checked the code and found that it was throwing a thermostat error. He was to call me on Monday to let me know when it was fixed and to finalize the deal, and he said that they would drive the car to me. He didn't call me or return my call on Monday. I got ahold of him on Tuesday, and he told me the battery was bad, and they would replace it. He was to call me back the next day once the battery was installed, and the mechanic confirmed that it fixed the problem so we could finalize the deal. No call back. I reached out to him several times. Finally got ahold of him on Friday (yesterday), and I asked if he would take $61k out the door ($57,500 plus Indiana tax at 7% = $61,525, so rounded down by $525). He said that he would call me back. I called and texted him an hour later, and he wouldn't return my call. Today after multiple calls and texts, he finally replied saying that he decided to reject that price and we would discuss more on Monday. I responded that I don't want to lose the car over $500 and I'll pay the price he offered. I also offered to come get the car instead of dropping it off at my house if that was an issue. Again, no response. I checked your website tonight and noticed that the car is no longer shown as available. At no time did Cory suggest or inform me that if I didn't take his offer, it would be sold to someone else. At no time were we at a stalemate in negotiations. We were actively negotiating within a few hundred dollars. If it is sold to someone else, I'm sure you'll agree that this is horrible business and no way to treat a potential client, who was negotiating in good faith, and who spent an entire day of travel (6 hours plus an hours or so at the dealership) only to have the deal pulled without notice. At a minimum, if the car is still available and will be sold to me, communication through this process was/is lacking. Please let me know if the car is indeed sold or if your dealership is honoring our negotiation and agreed upon price. Response from General Manager, Marc Snyder: Good morning Jeff Thank you for your email. I do appreciate you reaching out and apologize for the poor experience. The Corvette you were discussing with Cory did sell. It was sold shortly after you made your counter offer of an additional $500 off. I do apologize for the poor experience but we do not hold cars until we have a commitment from the buyer at an agreed upon price from both parties. I would be glad to discuss this further as well see if we can find you an even more desirable Vette. Please reach out to me Monday at your convenience at the phone number below.

Coughlin Marysville

Coughlin Marysville

(21 reviews)

I had a great truck buying experience here. My sales person was very nice and we exchanged texts…read moreand worked out a deal. I arrived and they had the truck waiting out front for me to test drive. While I did that they handled my trade-in which they gave me a fair price for and then the finance paperwork was done quickly. Not only that, they helped me with titling the vehicle in Kentucky where I live. Overall, painless process and I got the exact vehicle I wanted.

20 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel. DEF problem. Service was OK, parts department was pitiful. Needed a…read morereplacement DEF Injector. We live in NE TN and truck broke down near Columbus. Rented a vehicle to get home. Parts Dept. didn't stock part and said it was backordered and no idea when it would be available. I found a dealer in TN that had the part and agreed to UPS it to Marysville. Repair completed OK. Why do I have to track down a part, pay for it and have it shipped? Isn't that the function of a Parts Dept.? Parts Dept. #2 Again in OH from home in TN. Aug.3 took truck in for front end shimmy. Advised needed 4 new shocks. Parts again not in stock and had to special order and pay in advance. Was told 6 days for delivery. Aug. 12 and never heard anything. Called and was told they received 2 of the 4 shocks but had no idea where the other 2 were and would have to do a "deep dive" to find them. Why do I have to call for them to investigate? Aug. 14 was told they would have them on Aug. 17. Time to move on and take our Airstream on the road. Gave up on Coughlin and traded in truck for a new one at Kehl Chevrolet (highly recommended). Aug. 20 still no word so stopped at dealership and was told they now had 3 shocks but no idea where the 4th was or when it would arrive. Told them I had traded in truck and no longer needed the shocks. I offered to pay a reasonable re-stocking fee but was turned down flat,. "They're yours, we can't use them" which seems strange since they are obviously in demand since they can't get them. They now expect me to hang around OH and wait for the mysterious 4th shock. BUYER BEWARE!

Chapman Ford - car_dealers - Updated October 2026

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...