My wife and I recently bought a house, to which needed two windows repaired. The seller used Capital glass, and because both windows weren't replaced before the closing date, my wife and I took over communications with this company. The first time they came, they were able to replace one of the windows. The tenant never knew they were coming to replace their window, and was bogged down by work and could not answer the door(no fault of this company). But, we were able to reschedule! Great! Then, on the rescheduled date, AFTER the rescheduled time, we had to contact them only to figure out they weren't coming that day. It would have been nice to have some form of contact, so we could continue on with our lives instead of waiting for a service tech that was never coming. During that phone call, they never rescheduled with us. Today, about a week later, we call them to figure out whats going on and when we can expect them out to replace the other window, and we are told that they have no other jobs in our area, and that we were stuck waiting until they received more work in our area before they'd come back out. Payment had been received, and services had been only partially rendered. So I'm stuck waiting for others to need windows, hopefully use THIS company, and pay for their services, wait on their schedule to finish rendering services they are indebted to perform already? Unsatisfactory and unprofessional. So unsatisfied with that i asked for a refund that i may go elsewhere to a company that would actually operate more professionally. Now, this got me talking to someone higher on the payroll than the gal in their office. Very unprofessional phone call. He refused to offer a refund, because he had already ordered the window, yet I'm stuck waiting for them to get more business before they will consider coming out to install the window. Since, at this time, I still wasn't able to be given any actual installation date, just that they were expecting some business in our area soon, and i wasn't able to get a refund, i figured this must be a refusal of services paid for. The man assured me it wasn't a refusal, but it was our fault that they couldn't install the glass the the last scheduled day(that would have been the day it snowed and they couldn't offer the professionalism to call and inform us they wouldn't be coming, the day he meant was the first time). But still wouldn't allow for a refund. My next step would have been to report them to the Better Business Bureau, but he worked out that they could be down this Friday, but it'd be an additional charge of around $165 to make the trip, since he was pulling a favor for the seller of the house and never charged them the $165 trip charge fee. I'm glad that they will finally be installing the window, but at the point of extorting an extra $165 to render services that they are already indebted to perform? doesn't seem right, since i wasn't going to be charged that fee for the rescheduled date that they No-call/No-showed on.
If you're looking for professionalism, and staff that wont treat you poorly, I seriously recommend going elsewhere.
Ill update my review after they actually install the window on their installation professionalism read more