Tony, do you really run your business this way? I can't get you on the phone to get a resolution on this issue. This is what it has come to because as Stacey put it, "He's an adult and he will do whatever he wants." That includes taking a companies money and not deliver their project.
This is what I am having to deal with?!
From Mark:
I want to let you know that your order is complete. Here is why we can't ship to you yet. Our company California Master Printers does small packaging here but when it comes to large packaging projects in order for us to stay aggressive for our customers with mfg. cost for the unit cartons, boxes, etc. we buyout to our trade printing and packaging company. California Master Printers is set up as a C.O.D. account. That's how it's been from day one. We did a large project for another customer recently which was a complete buyout to our trade packaging company. The job was done and shipped in good faith that the order would be paid upon our customer paying our invoice as soon as they had received it. Well, it turns out that our customer is delaying the payment which is now past due 2 months. We are still waiting. We don't have that amount of funds to cover our trade mfg. invoice. When we do a project as a buy out we get paid by the customer first then pay our trade house for the order. Since it's been 2 months in waiting for the owner of our trade packaging mfg. said that they are going to hold your job until we can pay for the past due invoice. When you paid California Master Printers for your job we sent them the payment right away. I have reached out to our customer earlier today to find out when we can expect the payment so we can pay the trade house and they can release your order to ship. I'm still on standby with our customer. So that's where we are at now. This has never happened to us. It has always has been a smooth process. When I said if I can call you tomorrow to give you heads up I was hoping I would have an answer from the customers accounting dept. already. I'm sorry for the delay. Let's wait til tomorrow to hear back from the customer. I will make a phone call to them in the morning to follow up. We need to get this done. We know you need your order to believe me. I know it's not your problem but we have to sit tight til tomorrow, ok?
Thank you for your patience,
Sincerely,
Mark Macias
Yet, I still have not heard back from Tony, Mark has his hands tied and Marrs will not release my project because apparently the funds we provided CMP was used to pay off past balances.
Once I get my project or refund, I will take this down... read more