If i could rate 0 star? I would. Year 2015 my son was 3 months old. We did an ABR testing. He is profound deaf in both ears. My son had multiple medical issues. I came to Dr. O'Lee when he was 3 months old. I voiced my concern about his neck, he told me it was torticollis. "But this was obvious because of his C-Cup ear & his neck leaning toward his left shoulder. I voiced my concern about it and his deafness. He said to wait & get hearing aid. 4 months my son had to switch on hearing aids 3x! Out of pocket & not cheap because insurance only covers 1x a year! The office booked or appointment 1 year later to see O'Lee which will make him 2 years and 7 months. My son had to be admitted to ER. They found 2 cyst. One in his neck & one in his brain. I went back to O'Lee about the neck issue again. He told me to wait until his older. I could not, i wanted results, he was angry and stood up just to do a "Biopsy!" The result was "Incunclusive" while my son was in Physical Therapy for 6 months. He was crying in agony stretching here & there. Finally i wanted to know if he was a candidate for cochlear implant & what is going on with his neck a year later. O'Lee brushed us off & said it was nothing but "Torticollis!" I finally told him we need MRI or some test he said not at this time it is just a scar tissue. Finally, i went to Dr. Stewart myself. I found out Physical therapy was not going to fix my son's neck. He had multiple malformation & fused vertebrae! Imagine the pain,agony,depreviation from sleep my son had to go through? Went to CHLA & and orthopedic surgeon did help my son with his neck. While in Los Angeles, i saw a specialist for his ears a Nerve specialist told me he had healthy nerves & a candidate for CI throgh MRI but MRI need to be clear for just ears. I told O'Lee & he said MRI will not show this but CAT scan. My son was already 2 years old and 5 months when we saw O'Lee again. Btw his staff is very rude & un-organized! He immidiately rushed everything because he was already 2 years old. Later on, he have me the result from CAT Scan he told me my son was not a candidate for CI. He has no nerves, no formed Cochlea but a "Blob" & he said "well, good news! He has healthy ears & no infection!" I was so angry & told him but he cannot hear. He told me to teach him ASL. I replied "i have, since his birth" i went to Los Angeles to get trial for ABI "Auditory brainstem Implant" my son was denied because he had nerves and cochlea tissues in his ears & he is a candidate for a CI. I was angry. We had to go somewhere else to pay out of pocket to get the audio device & surgeom for our son because insurance will not pay due to the fact O'Lee said his findings were final! So anyone out there who has basic stuff is no biggie & making reviews until later you find out those surgery was not necessary or some that were denied to need surgery! i am outrage how this Doctor had his license! Two professors had to tell me his findings were "wrong" & he has NO experience to be a surgeon! MRI is "required" for CI because it shows clarity of nerves & tissues! Depends on a Doctor's experience how to request and MRI is "Vital" if a surgeon is not comfortable should recommend to another Doctor for their patient & that Doctor should not be in this league of profession but a basic ENT check! My son can hear now but delayed with hearing. Btw, FDA has already approved back in early 2000 that a child can have CI as early as 12months old so they will not be delayed with development.Look under FDA requirements for CI candidate. Never just go along what Doctors say, always do your research because it can save your child's life! read more